Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 06, 2007

Thursday night we started Financial Peace University at the New England Chapel in Franklin. I have been so psyched to start this course that as soon as I learned about one in our, relative, area I signed us up!

We got there and I was pleasantly surprised to see my friend Jean there! I've been scrapbooking for years and would see Jean at various scrapbooking crops and we always had a good time! Becca is also a good friend of Jeans and she was hoping to get in on the class too but the classes she's taking for her MBA are interfering, unfortunately.

I also got to meet my friend Danielle and her husband John. I know Danielle from a Dave Ramsey support board I'm on. She lives in Wrentham and is one of the only ones I've 'met' there from New England, so we immediately clicked.

The class went well, but its obvious that we are far ahead of everyone there (besides Danielle and John who are debt free minus their mortgage). People seemed to be motivated by our story - we've paid off $30k in debt since February of 2006 - so 14 months. That is impressive!

We're looking forward to learning a lot more from these classes over the next 8 weeks.

Tonight Shawn and I are taking Arianna to get her Easter pictures taken - I hope she's a good girl!

Tomorrow I'm picking up my mom and Ari and I are headed to Dorchester for my cousins little girls first birthday.

Sunday is Easter dinner at my parents - they got a Honey Baked Ham! yum!

My brother, well, he's scum. I hope he rots in jail. He has no remorse for the serious trouble he's in and doesn't see anything wrong with what he did - never mind the fact he could have killed someone.

I hope he rots in jail. My anger to such selfish, negligent people is HUGE - he needs to learn, and it'll have to be the hard way.

No comments: