Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 years later...

... and it still bothers me when Arianna does cool stuff at daycare and I'm not there to see it.

I'm very grateful for the home based daycare that Arianna goes to. Its wonderful and Arianna has really blossomed since attending. It's really amazing what being around other kids can do for ones development!

Today she's going strawberry picking for the first time. When I heard this all I could picture were the really cool photos I could take and fun scrapbooking layouts I could make. Only I'm not going to be there to take the pictures because I'm working. Its great that she gets to go but I'm so sad I can't be there.

2 years of someone else watching her grow and experience new things - 2 years of someone else broadening her horizons and exposing her to great news things...

I can't wait for the fall to come...

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog and really appreciate the time you are taking to share your story. My son, Alden, was also born a preemie for "no known reason." He is 15 months now -- and needs glasses! I hope he likes them as much as your daughter! I will continue to follow your blogs. Good luck with #2! Jessi