Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Toddler-dom

We took Arianna to get her picture taken at Sears this weekend. It was not the photo session I was hoping for... she was awful. Wouldn't sit still and wouldn't smile for ANYTHING!

But I did get a few shots that I liked and to see the difference just a few months has made is nothing short of amazing...

Here she is this time last year (doesn't she look glouriously chubby?!):


Here she is at christmas (not so chubby *sob*) :


Here she is at her birthday in March:


Here she is today:



Where did my baby go? I don't remember giving up my 'mom-to-an-infant' status. The only 'silver lining' is that she is starting to look more and more like me...

I miss cradling my baby... yes baby, not toddler. I'm really not ready for this new independance! I need a baby, goshdarnit! (yes, I think that means I'm 'ready-to-try-again').

3 comments:

Laura said...

awwwww....oh so cute.
you know we never went to a portrait studio until daniel was four....too afraid of that haven of germs and exposure i guess. i must tell you one of my full term girls never liked sears or kinderfoto either. you would think they were stealing her soul rather than capturing her cute toddler self.
oh well.
daniel made a video to share with you guys.
http://adventuresinjuggling.blogspot.com/2007/08/paralysis.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Just wanted to say how cute your pics of Arianna are! It's been so long, but I came across your blog from someone else's site somewhere along the line! I hope you are both doing well. She's beautiful! Time flies :) Email me sometime if you'd like! I couldn't find somewhere to click to email you. I was going to also ask you about your ticker at the bottom and how you are doing it :)

Anonymous said...

oops..its Sunnyivy@aol.com :)