Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Frame me!


I haven't purchased new frames in years... seriously.

I put too much money in my health care flex account this year so I decided to upgrade to use up the money.

They're Vera Bradley's! I don't think I've ever spent this much money on glasses before but they're super cute!

I'm looking into getting some prescription sunglasses too - I'm loving the Jill Stewart lines. Gosh, glasses have come A LONG way since I was a little kid, they're actually really cute now!

2 comments:

Laura said...

kewl! i hope you will share a pic or two.
i just upgraded myself to fendi glasses...oooh-la-la! i tease the kids that they should buy mommy~dearest a fendi bag to match for Christmas.
here's to seeing clearly in style for both of us.

Jennifer said...

OMG - Fendi has a glasses line??!!

I think coach has a line of sunglasses... now if only Ann Taylor did AND came with a big 50% coupon for their store I'd be all set!

Yes, I'll post pictures when they arrive! I have to laugh cause I was never really excited about getting glasses when I was younger...