Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I.N.E.E.D.A.L.I.F.E.


If I told my friends what I did this weekend they would look at me like I had two heads and then ask me if I need something to do.

I've been holed up in my basement.

I'm so desperate to finish all 43 layouts that I haven't done much else. Last night I drove into South Boston to visit my friend Karen and some other friends and we all went to a bar nearby to watch the RedSox game. I was tired by the time the 8th inning came around (midnight) and still had to drive over an hour home... so it wasn't my idea of fun, but it was something to do and I kind of enjoyed having some actual 'adult beverages'.

Otherwise I've been hacking away at these layouts and dealing with this really slow computer preventing me from finishing in time... but I should get it done, and then I'll have to show you!

No comments: