Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Been a while

Wow, its been a while since I've been in the blogosphere! I started this blog before I was pregnant and my life is so vastly different now. I haven't been skydiving since September 2005!

Since the last post we have had a baby girl, Arianna Frances, who is almost a year in age - March 13th. She was due May 28th but decided March sounded better. She arrived at 28.5 (I like 29 better!) weeks, weighing 2 lbs. 15 oz. and spent 43 days in the Neonatal Intensive care unit (NICU).

To say she is the light of my life would be an understatement. She has made me reevaluate everything in my life, all the things I hold near and dear mean nothing if it doesn't include her.



In addition to that we left our apartment in the Providence metro area and moved to the suburbs (where I longed to be) and bought a cute house in Cumberland. It's still taking me a while to get used to the quiet - as its so very hard to get used to darkness and tranquility (we live in the woods) as we were on the highway in Providence and noise was constant.

Our life is slowly falling into place!

No comments: