Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

My new goal

8 weeks from now I have a special weekend (assuming my doctors give me the ok to go) planned.

My friend Becca and I are going on a scrapbooking retreat at a resort near the ski areas in New Hampshire. It's been planned for many months now and I just paid for my hotel room/crop fee. I'll be spending my weekend scrapbooking and I'm so excited! I hear the dining room is 4 stars!

I haven't really done too much scrapbooking lately as morning sickness has had me over a barrel (literally) and I haven't had the stamina to stay up late and plan layouts. So I have roughly 2 months to plan 100 to 200 layouts. I don't have the luggage to carry all my scrap supplies with me (couldn't anyway, I rival many stores with my stock!) so I have to plan everything well in advance.

I'm a planner - amazes Becca when we crop - I can finish entire albums in the matter of one night as long as I have a plan. So my goal is to finish ALL of Arianna's first and second year casual pictures...

Wish me luck - I'll need it!

1 comment:

23wktwinsmommy said...

WOW! That is cool, I really wish I was creative like that. It'd be cool to do it for the kids and for Edwin with all the articles and boxing photos.
Have fun on your trip and I hope you feel better soon!!