Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Almost done...

Well, its been an interesting few days.

Last week marked the end of a few classes. My operating systems class final was really tough - everyone complained about it. My excel class was a GIAGANTIC joke. My professor has yet to answer my email regarding my sending him the final files. My systems analysis class project went down to the wire and the final went really well. I've got my Windows 2003 Server final tomorrow morning and my SQL final tomorrow night.

I took Friday off of work and headed up to Jumptown with Belinda and Jeff. The clouds were low and it looked like it was going to rain, but we managed to get up to full altitude for 2 jumps. Dennis took Belinda and I up on the jumps and they both sucked. It was little problems by both me and Belinda both times - I still had fun but I'd like the opportunity to practice all that I learned in the tunnel and I have yet to be able to practice it! I'm hoping now that the season has swung into full gear that I'll be able to get people to jump with me and learn some more.

I drove out to my best friend Kathy's house to spend the night Friday. Got there about 8:30 PM and played some Gamecube with her before going to bed. Got up early to work some on my SQL and then Kathy, her Shawn and I took a walk (in the rain) to a local coffee shop and I got a blueberry scone and tea. Shawn cooked bacon and eggs when we got back and then we went for a run through the local neighborhoods and looked at some of the houses for sale. They sounds as anxious as Shawn and I to buy a house. If it wasn't so danm expensive we'd have one already.

I left there about noon and got to JTown about 1ish. Said hello to everyone and sat down to do some computer stuff before finally deciding that if I was there I might as well practice packing - which went good once Ray spent about 2 hours with me going over it. What a patient guy - I was really taking a long time. Finally gave up trying to get the stupid canopy in the bag and had him do it. We both agreed that mine was going to be a bitch to pack this season. It kinda sucks I have to learn how to pack on this canopy. I should just start to get really good on this canopy so I can downsize... ya thats it! Well hey, I'm on my way! Stood up both of my landings on Friday and there was no wind ;)

I drove home about 6 PM, just before the club meeting and cinco de mayo party. For some reason I didn't feel like staying for the party if Belinda and Darius weren't there... met Shawn for dinner at the Roast House in Lincoln and headed home to bed after that.

Got up early this morning so I could pick up my Mom so we could head out to Bourne to visit my grandmothers headstone. We got back about 1 PM and picked up Shawn on our way back to my folks house. Did the whole mother's day dinner thing at the Tavern in Plainville - hadn't been there before but I liked it. Now I'm home, procrastinating on homework... I really can't wait for Tuesday - I'm officially done with school then!!


Almost done...

No comments: