Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

First day of freedom

So my first day of freedom was wierd.

I got up at 6 AM and did an exercise tape. I'm determined to take off the few pounds that I gained the last 4 weeks of school - danm studying and lack of time to get to the gym. Then I went to work and was productive! Wow! I left at 10:30 and headed up to the wedding photographers new studio. You think I would have finalized all the stuff for our parent albums 2.5 years ago right? Well, now its all complete. I should have them in about 2 weeks she said.

Then I came home, got a Wendy's salad for lunch (and didn't eat it all! Wow!) and then to the gym for a little more than an hour. Danm, it feels good to work out. Did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and did a bunch of weight machines. I also left a message at the desk to have one of the trainers call me - I need to get a new routine.

I've also decided that next week I'm going to start training for marathons. I'm going to use the couch-to-5k program I read about a few years ago - hopefully it'll work for me.

I even went food shopping - when you don't go for 3 weeks you tend to spend alot of money, and today was no exception. I got lots of healthy food for the two of us and spent $170 in the process! Wow, can't remember the last time I'd spent that much.

There was a bunch of stuff I should have done tonight - like clean the house and do laundry. But danm it if I"m going to do something at all on the first night that I don't have to! So I did my hour long yoga tape.

Gee, wonder how long it'll take for me to get burned out on all this exercising? Who wants to take bets?

Checked my grades today - got a C in my Server class. That class was ridiculously hard and how I managed to get a C... well, I have no idea. I also got an A in my excel class. I didn't do any work at all - literally. I couldn't get my professor to answer my emails. What a lazy dickhead - instead of grading assignments he just gives everyone A's. I guess I shouldn't complain, but it just seems assanine to pay for a class and not have the professor do any work for it!

Ok, time for bed. I bet I'll be super sore in the morning...

No comments: