Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I have a blog now?

I figured it was about time I joined everyone else I know and start a blog. Shawn is having such fun with his, I think I might be missing out on something.

So... blogger.com seems to be the place for blogging (who came up with that word anyway?) - we'll see if I keep up with it.

Today was a boring day. Went to work at 7:30 and got home about 12:30. I like my job for the most part. Computer programming has always fascinated me, but I'll be interested to see how my attention span holds out. I find alot of the parts of programming really frustrated me - the learning curve is steep. When I graduate next week and start full-time I hope my enthusiasm holds together.

I'm supposed to be writing a 15 page paper on skydiving for my technical writing class. Its obviously a subject I care alot about (and think about constantly), but for some reason being told that I have to write a paper blah blah blah is really making me dread it. I also have lots of stuff to do for my excel class tonight...

I always thought that I'd go to school part time forever and work my way up to a masters degree, but now that I'm putting my finishing touches on my bachelors degree, I'm really starting to second guess if I want to continue. Most companies are looking for experience anyway - I just needed the degree to get my foot in the door, which I've done.

Only time will tell I guess.


Jen

No comments: