Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wow! What an amazing bra!

So, in my pursuit to getting more fit and super trim I bought a new sports bra.

I'm a large girl in the breasts department - 34 DD. I've got both Mom and Dad to thank for that - big breasted woman all over my family. So if I'm going to run I need a good supportive sports bra. Searching around the internet I came across Enell brand sports bras. They're recommended by Oprah - so they have to be good right? Hell, at $50 they had better danm well be good.

So today it arrives in the mail. I love the packaging cause in fine print it says "Please buckle your Enell from the front, bottom to top. This will get easier with time" Well hell! I was about to call the neighbor over to help! While holding one boob out of the way with two fingers, and pulling the bottom of the bra around my rib cage I was able to clasp the bottom buckle. Slowly working my way up I got it on. And guess what - I can still breath! Woo Hoo!

So, then comes the ultimate test... jumping.

THEY DON'T MOVE!

did you hear me?

THEY DON'T MOVE!

Oh my gosh, this is the most amazing bra I have ever had the priviledge of putting on! I can definitely see myself running with confidence tonight!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sure!

http://store.yahoo.com/breakoutbras/ensususpbrsh.html?OVRAW=enell%20sports%20bra&OVKEY=enell%20sports%20bra&OVMTC=standard

Best deal I found on the web!


Jen