Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I need your opinion


My best friend Karen is getting married in January. She wants 'one last girls only trip' before she gets married. Her friends have been polled and August 10th is the date. The place? New Orleans.

Neagtives to going:
  • Its 2 weeks after my leg surgery, possibly lots of walking involved.
  • The trip will cost about $700 total.
  • Its August, in New Orleans...
  • I don't know the others girls going very well, but they're likable enough
  • It's a weekend away from 'baby duty'.
  • I'm still on the diet so no drinking/eating.
Positives to going:
  • I've never been to New Orleans before.
  • I've never been on a girls only trip.
  • It's a weekend away from 'baby duty'.
  • I'll probably never have this chance again.
I really want to go but right now the negatives far out weight the positives. I'm swaying to saying no but what would you do in my footsteps? It could be really fun!

No comments: