Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Food, Food, Glorious Food!

I'm giddy.

Today I'm back on food!

I wanted to be back on food for my trip to New Orleans next week and the doctor saw no reason why I couldn't switch to the moderate program this week.

The moderate program is all food - yes GLORIOUS food!

I'm allowed 1200 calories a day broken out into FDA (no, not USDA, which are unregulated and usually HUGE!) food servings: 5 starches, 2 fruits, 2 dairy, 3 vegetables, 5-6 meats/proteins, 3 fat.

So to fill that requirement today I'll be eating:

Breakfast
  • 1/2 c. oatmeal w/ 2 Splenda packets
  • 1/2 c. fat free cottage cheese w/ pineapple
  • 12 oz. hot coffee w/ 2 tbs. half & half
Lunch
  • 2 slices diet oatmeal bread
  • 1 tbs. peanut butter
  • 1 tbs. blackberry jam
  • 1 25% less sugar quaker granola bar (cookies & cream - yum!)
  • 1 mega peach (8 oz.)
  • 12 oz. diet soda
Dinner
  • 4 oz. fish
  • 1.5 c. cooked broccolli
  • 2/3 c. whole wheat pasta with spray butter and salt
  • 8 oz. skim milk
  • Ketchup (for fish and broccolli - can't eat with out it!)
Best part...

Dessert!!
  • 1/2 fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding

I'm so happy to eat again! Ya!!

Total for the day is 1100 calories, so not too bad for day 1. I'm also going to get in 40 minutes of walking on what seems like the MOST HUMID DAY OF THE YEAR! So extra points for that!

I'm getting so close to my goal and to make it in such a short amount of time feels great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your food web, but whats with the candy?