Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

Lucky little girl

Arianna is lucky enough to have a grandma and grandpa who spoil her rotten.

Last week they picked up a new toy for her, the Laugh & Learn 2-in-1 Learning Kitchen!

I'm a little jealous...

When I was in 4th grade FP just started coming out with the first wave of these kitchen toys and even though I was pushing 10 or 11 I wanted one.

My parents went to Toys R Us and spoke to a nice sales lady who told them that the little tykes kitchen was made so much better, so much safer... for someone who is 5 or 6. Hello??! I'm 11 years old! Well, my parents got the little tykes one and I was very disappointed, but I played with my kitchen for months, every day and was very happy.

Arianna's kitchen is so much cooler, there lights and sounds and so many things to do...

I like playing with it more than she does!

No comments: