Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Week 9

Ok, week 9 of OptiFast... and things are gong well. I'm averaging 3 lbs. a week so its going well. I'm really enjoying the progress!


Yesterday Arianna and I went to the Wrentham Outlets with my mother. I am in bad need of clothes (despite 'shopping' in my pre-pregnancy closet) and wanted to get some tops, at least. I got two totally cute tops at Gap and 3 great shirts at the Ann Taylor outlet (including the red tank above). Boy, I had fun, and thats rare when clothes shopping.

Now I have to find shoes....

3 comments:

Laura said...

whoo-wee mama! i was thinking about your weight loss journey the other day. congrats. you look fabu!

Jennifer said...

Hey thanks - I'm starting to feel fab too! :)

Jessica said...

You look great! Keep up the good work:)