Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 03, 2008

5 years

Tomorrow makes 5 years that I've been married to my wonderful husband, Shawn.

He is, quite possibly, the ONLY person in the world that could put up with me. I'm a bitch... ask my family and friends! LOL Yet he manages to put up with me and all my faults and doesn't dwell on them.

Not only that but he's the most amazing father Arianna could ask for. I'm a great mom, but its only because he's a great father - he knows when I've had enough and steps up to the plate to take over, thus allowing me the time I need to decompress.

I don't think I could have asked to meet a nicer person in a chat room in 1999. Hard to believe he first moved in with me 8 years ago...

So to celebrate our 5 year anniversary I got him this present. I think I'll give it to him tonight.

Do you think he'll like it? I hope so!

9 comments:

23wktwinsmommy said...

AAHHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Jessica said...

OMG FOR REAL???!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Jess and the 3 peanuts

Anonymous said...

Such awesome news! Congratulations from Belize.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you both!

Megan

Anonymous said...

Wow, Great News Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Happy hugs,
Ann & Chase

Lori said...

Congratulations on 5 years. Any marriage still doing well after a preemie deserves applause!

Lori said...

OH my gosh! I JUST clicked on the "present". Amazing! Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am an RN (by education--too stressful for me) and lost my precious 22 year old daughter, Emilie to Long QT Syndrome, on Aug. 30, 1997. I researched her death pretty much alone, without the help of my PCP. I know a lot about it and also where the best experts in the country are on it. I would be glad to talk with you about it. I also belong to a group called Parent Heart Watch (PHW). We are having our annual conference in Seattle the weekend of Jan. 18th. I will also be attending the CME for Doctors on preventing sudden cardiac death in the athlete. You can contact me at this E-mail address: christinepuricelli@yahoo.com. I would be glad to touch bases with you. Our web site at PHW is: www.parentheartwatch.org You can go there and find out what we are all about. I would also love the info. you talked about re: getting free abstracts from the NIH. We are actually participating in a Long QT Study out of the University of Rochester in N.Y. I don't think they are taking any more families though. Hope to hear from you.

Jessica said...

How'd it go???? :)