Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 07, 2008

When will it get better?

She's slipping again... and she's not sick. This is new territory for us and I don't know what to do.

Arianna has pretty much stopped eating. It's a struggle to get her to eat anyway but now its close to impossible. Last night for dinner she had 1/4 of an egg with cheese and force fed ice cream. This morning she was offered a cheese stick, didn't eat much and won't eat anything for my parents.

She's going on two in a few weeks - when does it get better? When will she eat a cookie like normal babies?

Thankfully she see's GI today but I don't expect much change. I put 9 month pants on her this weekend. They fit beautifully...

... but she's 22 months!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am so sorry. Feeding issues just flat out suck. You have my sympathies.