Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 07, 2008

Can I ask for some prayers?

I just found out my baby brother fell off a roof he was working on today. He's going into surgery soon to repair he crushed tib/fib but they're also doing an MRI to check for damage to his spine...

I don't know much else - I'm waiting on his fiance to call me back, but please keep him in your prayers tonight!

Thanks!


UPDATE:

I'm going to personally wring his neck...

He had surgery this afternoon. They were going to place a rod in his leg but ended up doing several plates and a few screws.

Surgery took 1.5 hours more than expected because his oxygen saturations levels kept dipping to the 60s. His surgeon told his fiance that "we had several close calls". A normal healthy 27 year old wouldn't have this happen to them.

Except one with severe asthma who smokes a pack a day!

Like he hasn't listened to us tell him what a stupid idiot he is for smoking all these years... I hope this is his wake up call!

I'm going to personally wring his neck... and then give him huge hugs and kisses

2 comments:

abby said...

You have our prayers; I hope everything is ok with your brother!

Lori said...

I hope all is well now. Please do update us at some point!