Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cautiously Optomistic...

Yesterday we met with Arianna's nutritionist and received many accolades on our work with her - she's doing great. We didn't weigh her at her first visit 2 weeks ago but did weigh her today using the weight from the GI office from 3 weeks ago. She's lost 12 ounces. Hmm... I know different scales can have different weights but 12 ounces seems like a lot. I won't worry until the next appointment and just be happy she eats everything now.

Shawn has 4 interviews this week and next. First one was this morning. We've got our fingers crossed that at least one pans out!

Our cruise is 7 weeks away. Hopefully Shawn has a new job by then so we can actually enjoy it...

I hope either way I can enjoy it. I'm feeling like I got hit by a car, had my stomach ripped out and put back in, my head slammed into a vice for hours a day, my nose stuffed with cotton and my tongue scrapped with a brillo pad - all at once. I feel so ill I just want to sleep the next 7 weeks away... I can't concentrate at work cause I feel like such crap. I forgot how much this part of pregnancy sucks. Oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cleaning out my PM box on LLNOE and found a message from you from last year. I clicked on your profile and found your blog. I have wondered how you and your little one were doing.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. May it go smoothly and go full term.

Gail (osmungw)

Anonymous said...

I was cleaning out my PM box on LLNOE and found a message from you from last year. I clicked on your profile and found your blog. I have wondered how you and your little one were doing.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. May it go smoothly and go full term.

Gail (osmungw)