Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Being a SAHM & the supermarket

It's hard to have adult conversation when you're a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) so I welcome the chance often, when it comes.

Daria loves the supermarket - I think it's the lights. It's one of the only times that she actually awake and not screaming.

Since Arianna is at daycare on Wednesdays I usually do my grocery shopping then. I spent 90 minutes at the grocery store today - I don't think I've ever spent that much time at the grocery store before.

Bringing a baby to the grocery store brings out all the 'grandmas'. They all think Daria's the best baby (and she is, of course!) and always want to sneak a peak.

Today I talked to one of them for nearly 30 minutes. I've never done that at the grocery store before either.

I really enjoyed the conversation with her.

No comments: