Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 08, 2008

She's growing up (sob sob)

Yesterday we went to a friends little girls birthday party. Samantha was turning 4 and we've been to all of her parties and every year they have a giant inflatable jump house for all the kids to play in. Last year was the first year Arianna could actually use it (was finally walking well etc.) but she was too timid scared.

She's still timid and scared but I got her to go into the jump house with me! I was so proud of my little munchkin - the other kids could jump/run in it where as Arianna was much happier just walking and holding mommy's hand. She enjoyed sitting on my lap while I bounced her around and we could play 'ring around the rosie', which she loved. It was wonderful to see her doing things that other kids close to her age could do.

Plus, it was fun for me to do something 'kid like' too - I forgot how much fun those jump houses could be! haha

There was another 'new mom' there. Daria is 3 weeks tomorrow and this other new moms little boy was just 6 days younger. She wouldn't go in the jump house because 'she hadn't been given permission to exercise again'. LOL I guess second kids make you super crazy huh?

No comments: