Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

Arianna Update

I'm a bad mom - no new pictures as I can't find the camera... but I'll post some soon.

Arianna has had her ear tubes for 6 days now and we haven't had any complaints - she's doing fabulously. We can tell she hears so much better. Bath time is a challenge with the water, and truth be told she won't keep ear plugs in but we'll keep trying!

She says 3 words now: Dad-dee, Hello, Buh Bye (with a cute wave)

She's super chubby! The high-fat/high-calorie diet is working! She goes back to the pediatrician next Monday and I hope she's toppin' the charts!

Feeding wise textures are a struggle. She still gags on some foods so she'll be on pureed baby food for a while - which is fine for us.

Today she started with our summer nanny, at my friends home (until the 21st). She seems to be doing well there, so far. When I called around lunch to check up on her she was heard in the background talkin' up a storm! hehe

She's taking cautious steps. She'll walk a step or two between two pieces of furniture but won't stand on her own or walk on her own yet. I don't imagine it'll be much longer!

No comments: