Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Woo Hoo! Sticky Site of the Moment!

I'm the sticky site of the moment over at internetbumperstickers.com!

Congratulations!

Not as glamorous as I thought it would be... has been selected as the Sticky Site of the Moment at InternetBumperStickers.com!

Only blogs and Web sites that use Internet Bumper Stickers(R) are eligible for this dubious honor. We're sure you'll be giddy with pride (or overcome with shame) to receive this accolade. All we can say is... it's yours!

When your moment has passed, you'll remain in the Sticky Site Archive so people can visit from InternetBumperStickers.com for ever and ever (or at least as long as you have IBS on your site).

So, congrats again. You can visit yourself at: http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/sticky.html

Dave
Head Stickermonkey

I feel so honored!


The Sue who nominated me - please let me know who you are so I can say 'Thank you!'

No comments: