Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Being a Responsible Blogger


Alrighty...

I'm back to blogging with some big exceptions.

I need to change my sub-title...

I will no longer 'vent' on my blog because the potential backlash is too great. I will not talk about my personal relationships here and more importantly will not talk about my work here - its pretty stupid too, if you think about it.

This will make my blog more boring but I didn't talk about these things too often, so I feel it's not the end of the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know there is a difference between blogging and flogging.. so unless you really stick a knife in someone (metaphoricly [sp?] speaking) people who are reading this should just lighten up! If you can't vent on your own blog, where can you vent?

The work I agree with - but as long as you don't use details it should be no big!

Speaking for myself, I like to read your blogs, this way I feel a bit closer to you all! Althought now your husband works so close to us, we could actually trip over him! :)

Jennifer said...

Sigh... yes...I agree

Hope all is wonderful at your house. Last week we went to Toys R Us and got the same dancing tower for Arianna - she loves it too! :)

We'll have to get together when things calm down a bit here...