Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Crutch Free!

Today was my first day crutch free - and it wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. I have no ankle... its all swollen and hurts. I can't wear shoes and still have to elevate my leg... but its SO much better than it was Friday and Saturday.

If luck holds out I'll be doing my Couch to 5K program in a few weeks.

Even better was that I fit into single digit jeans this weekend - first time since the month before I got pregnant, that felt fabulous!

3 comments:

Laura said...

go jennifer go!!!!
but i will confess i am secretly bitterly jealous over your incredible shrinking self.
no exercise for me for the next 6 weeks and all i can visulaize is my incredible widening butt.
still i am so thrilled for your progress and hard work.
wtg!

Jessica said...

GO Jen! That is awesome!! I am jealous;) Anyway, I AM emailing _ I have NOT forgotten. School is kicking my butt! Soon, I promise!!

Jennifer said...

aw - thanks for the complements guys!

Losing the weight wasn't hard... but maintaining it is. I made an oreo cookie cake over the weekend and had much more than my fair share :(

Jess - looking forward to the email. I got encouraging news from my OB today :)