Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I sold it....

Yes, I sold my skydiving equipment.

It was about time though - I had been holding onto it knowing that I wouldn't be jumping again anytime soon. Selling it was much easier than I thought too. I listed it in the classifieds at dropzone.com and within a day it was sold.

A student jumper in San Marcos, TX bought it - he sent me a check and I mailed the rig and one of my helmets to him. He got it on Friday, loves it and now the money is mine to spend!

I bought a new scrapbook cutting machine (you can read about it here) and the rest of the money is going toward a kick ass vacation for Arianna's birthday in March.

We're meeting Shawn's mother (who I love more than my own mother many days) in Florida to enjoy a week at Club Med! They have child care which will be nice, and with mamaw (southern for grandmother! haha) there we are sure to have a relaxing time and get to do what WE want to do! I'm very excited.

I have a feeling it will be the last vacation we get for YEARS... I'll explain why later...

No comments: