Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Food Seasons

I've noticed I eat in food seasons...

Fall/winter I eat soup where in the summer I hardly eat soup. Same goes for tea (and I'm a tea nazi!). In the summer I eat lots of salads, where I don't in the winter.

I'm sitting here at work enjoying a FABULOUS breakfast:
And it made me realize I'm enjoying my fall foods... cranberry english muffins are only available in the fall and gingerbread spice herbal tea is only available until christmas. The cottage cheese I can eat any time of year but I don't do alot of it in the summer months.

Hopefully I can introduce Arianna to some of my favorite foods too - then we can share in the joy together! Of course, just getting her to sit still and eat would be a miracle...

Can't wait for christmas - egg nog, mince meat pie and fruit cake! ya!!!

(Yes, I think I'm the only person IN THE WORLD that actually really loves fruit cake...)

No comments: