Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Please Vote for your Favorite!

This is the last time I go to Sears to get pictures done. Every time we go there is someone new there that either can't take a picture with kids, has no 'kid skills', doesn't know how to use the computer system (I had to show her how to use it!), or orders the wrong stuff. I spent $100 on pictures today and I was disappointed and frustrated, I don't like feeling like that AND spending my money for it.

I'm going to save my pennies for a set of alien bees lights and set up a studio in my basement - then I take all the pictures I want!

So anyway, I've set up a poll on the right to vote for which pictures I should use in our annual christmas card/newsletter. I usually use a picture of the three of us and then one of Arianna alone.

I'm averaging 150+ people looking at my blog daily - so please take a moment to vote for the two we should include, its super important to us!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen-now you know why I go to Target every time! Go back to Sears and complain that you want your money back-this is what I did with Kaitlyn's pictures last year.
Meg

Jennifer said...

Ya... but Sears is the only commercial outfit that offers a digital copy of all the pictures. I'm making photocards and calendars with the pictures from this and the other sessions right now... can't do that at JCPenney's or Target...

So instead I'll set up my own studio and you can bring the kids over and get free pictures, with all of them on a disc to keep! Sound like a deal?

Just wait until my new camera lenses come this christmas... hehe

Laura said...

okay i like ari on the horse but i must say i LOVE the boo-boo girl by the window. i just see the humor in it given all the "perfect" family holiday pics. the last time i sued sears (10) years ago was when jodie had a screaming tantrum because the photog scared her. i ended up buying all six shots...i needed proof for her to see why mama didn't have portrait studio shots of her. then i invested in a good camera and learned to take my own.
girl your pics will be awesome when you score the new toys.

Jennifer said...

Can you believe dad hates that shot??

We got great pouty ones from last christmas too - she's in a little santa dress with the best pouty face EVER. This year it was an all out scream-fest and I love it!

I've almost got him 'sold' on saving up the cash to get my own studio downstairs... when I think of all the money Sears has gotten off me in the last 20 months I could have purchased 3 sets of professional lights...

oh well!