Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Party Time!

On Sunday I'm having a party!

My friend Megan's cutie pie Kaitlyn is having a birthday party earlier in the day but then I have to RUN home to set up for my candle party!

My friend Joanne had a PartyLite party a few weeks ago and I decided to have one too - if anything as a reason to get folks together. There actually isn't much in the catalog that I want but I do love to get people together and chit chat.

I invited a dozen or so people and only 5 will be coming, but thats ok. I'll have my tree and other christmas decorations up so the house will look nice (or as nice as it can with an unfinished kitchen).

I hope to get this if I have enough sales!

Picture quality stinks but its a snowglobe 'city' and you put a tealight candle in the globe...

Keeping Arianna out of everyone's hair during the party should be interesting... her new favorite word is 'dow' (for 'down') which can mean pick me up or put me down - which she does constantly and will scream quickly if you don't obey ;-)

No comments: