Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Little Annoyances



My nose is annoying to me the last few days.

Now, in addition to waking up and having to empty a box of Puffs Plus, my nose is painfully annoying.

It feels like someone tried to mummify me in my sleep. Its constantly burning and feels like I have a red hot poker stuck in there.

I'm sitting here at work, and my day has consisted of the following:

1. Code a little
2. Snort saline likes its my crack addiction
3. Document my code
4. See 2.
5. Code a little
6. See 4.

I want relief!! If someone find its please send it via email ASAP!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks absolutely stupid, but I found that tampons stuck up the nose work well and give your nose a break from all that wiping. I like the "junior" size.

If you just can't do that, puffs with the lotion work better for me than the regulars. (I'm sure you've already tried them, though)

Hope your feeling better already and don't need this advice!