Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Winter blues?

Arianna is with grandma and grandpa today - she's charming them, as always. She was grumpy this morning, and didn't eat her breakfast until it would nearly be classified as lunch (11:00 am). But my dad is loving her to bits now that he has the week off from work.

My mom went to the doctor today for her cold. Diagnosis: sinus infection and bronchitis. Courtesy of the cute ball of germs. Shawn and I have stuffy noses too - I should take stock in Puffs Plus!

Would you believe she fell asleep at 7:15 PM last night and slept through 'til 6 AM this morning? Thats probably why she was grumpy this morning though. We'll have to be better about her naps I guess.

I'm slowly draining the supply. I'll be lucky to get 4 bottles total today. I've only been pumping 2 or 3 times a day vs. the 5 I had been doing. Good thing we're almost done. I think we'll be doing some whole milk/breastmilk mixing a little earlier than anticipated. I really hope it goes ok. She has reflux and constipation type issues so I hope this transition goes well, I really don't want to put her on formula - for some reason formula seems so wrong, like a poison to give a kid...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When we were going to whole milk, I asked the ped if M's constipation would get better. She said it would get worse! Ugh. And that was the case until M decided that diced pears are the best food EVER.

Monkey boy has already surpassed my pumping volume. I can't believe how much he eats- what a difference from M! I best get him nursing better, huh?