Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

Remember that insecurity thing?

Ya, this morning I'm feeling pretty dumb. Last night was awful - I put myself in a bad mood because my math was wrong. To say 'bad mood' would be an understatement - I was a bitch (happens alot, unfortunately... I have a very short temper - sorry sweetie). I ran all the 'figures' and became super frustrated... over nothing.

Today I ran my figures with the YMCA, Music money, Scrapbooking money, out to eat money and daycare money. There's an extra pay period in June. With a $2k tax return (hopefully), $4k from selling my skydiving equipment and another $1k from the extra checks in June (we'll also get a patio set in June with the remaining money) we can still become debt free by the end of the year.

Ya!!!

... now I feel like a dunce.

No comments: