Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

20 Things to be thankful for


  1. The warm weather is finally here!
  2. My husband
  3. A husband that will go on a walk with you even though he threw up on the side of the river half way through
  4. I have a job that is generous and flexible
  5. My husband has a job that is generous and flexible
  6. Our budget
  7. We paid off $32k in debt, only leaving our cars and house
  8. My house, which provides seclusion and peace and quiet
  9. My siamese cat TiSan for unconditional love and affection
  10. My parents who willing watch their granddaughter
  11. Grandma is watching Arianna today
  12. Friends that offer to watch Arianna even after I tell them how difficult it can be
  13. That my daughter was born in this country during these times, earlier or in another country she may not have survived.
  14. I have a daughter who has taught me so much, including patience which I am still learning
  15. My daughter drank a bottle and had 4 oz. of yogurt today
  16. My daughter, when she says 'lello' (hello)
  17. Internet access
  18. The ability to walk, talk and be a 'normal' fully functioning member of society
  19. I have an appointment with my orthopedist for my leg and hopefully he will be able to help with my neck, without surgery.
  20. My ICD - without it, I wouldn't be here

Now it's your turn! Pick 20 things to be thankful for, leave a comment here with your blog address, make a post, just like this one on your blog!

Today is a great day to be thankful!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun! DONE! :)