Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Part time work?


So it looks like we've been stood up again for nanny interviews - that makes #3, in a row.

I think I'm going to quit my job now. I'll need to get an evening part time job that has health benefits as thats the only reason I have to stay in my job.

I've looked into healthcare jobs but the closest hospital is 40 min. away and the 'night' shift (for administrative work) starts at 3 PM - so I can't do that.

What other jobs allow you to work part time and still carry health benefits for your family?

2 comments:

hallegracesmama said...

I'm a lurker from the blogmoms board. My SIL started working part time at Starbucks. Awesome benefits, very flexible scheduling.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the heads up! We have 2 starbucks nearby, I'll have to check it out!