Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 21, 2007

Optifast Week 2 results and Arianna update

I'm pissed. I was absolutely stellar this week, if anything I didn't eat enough!


I only hope that all the stress caused by the last few days is the reason why.

Arianna has done nothing but void food from her body violently for 2.5 days now. I think its slowing down as we were able to get food into her tonight and now she's asleep, having not thrown up or got a super messy diaper. I can see her ribs when she lies down. It makes me want to cry - reminds me when she was a few days old in the NICU and she had no fat on her body to even define where her nether regions were.

If she feels better tomorrow Daddy (who stays home with her tomorrow, I did today) will take her on a walk down the blackstone river bike path. Hopefully she's able to eat something by then. She's done well with her pedialyte today vs. yesterday, so thats good.

I just hope she starts to get some good days under her belt soon.

No comments: