Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Arianna: High Calorie Diet - Day 1

This is so strange for me. Searching for high fat foods to feed my daughter while I'm on a fasting diet. Finding ways to put more calories in her food while I concentrate on keeping mine under 800. Its very strange.

Breakfast
1. Oatmeal with pears, cinnamon(Stage 3 jar) and 2 tablespoons of butter.

Lunch
1. 6 oz. Banana Pudding with heavy cream

Dinner
1. 4 oz Turkey, rice, veggies dinner with 1 tbs of olive oil
2. 4 (or more!) oz. of Brighams Vanilla ice cream, she takes after mom, she just loves this stuff!

Add the fact that she's got a pretty good stomach bug (complete with all the nice stuff that goes with it) and a fever - she did pretty good!

1 comment:

Laura said...

again more hug.
it's a weird world we end up in isn't it?
when daniel was your daughter's age he was somehow supposed to ingest 1800-2000 cal per day while i was stuck on 1100 with my diet plan at that time.
wtf????