Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eye Doctor


Arianna had another appointment with Dr. Donahue today.

I didn't get the good news I was expecting. She went from +4 to +4.25. Its amazing this girl can reach for things in front of her - she can't see them! Add to the fact that she hears the world under water and I'm shocked she's developed as well as she has.

We have another appointment in November and he told us to anticipate her being in glasses then and to watch for any eye turns between now and then. I had a horrible eye turn at Arianna's age and was in glasses at 4. Putting Arianna in glasses now will hopefully keep her from having alot of the problems I've had.

It is my hope that we can stop eye turning before it starts. I think glasses are cute on little kids and its actually much 'cooler' to wear glasses now (not so much when I was younger, of course), but an eye turn has never been cool. So if she has to wear glasses I hopes its just for her farsightedness and not for an eye turn.

I came across this website and hope we can manage to get them for that cheap!

I hope she looks this cute:

No comments: