Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 3

I'm not hungry! Woo HOO!! I honestly thought it would take longer than 3 days, but its fabulous to finally be here.

I find myself searching for food more out of habit than actual hunger. In a few days it will be second nature.

Also, I ended up telling my mom about me being back on the diet. I don't know why I didn't tell her in the first place.

Thursday nights Shawn and I have Financial Peace University so my parents watch Arianna and put her to bed in the crib they have there. After class we pick her up and take her home (usually about 9 PM). We typically have dinner at my moms house before going to class.

This morning when Shawn dropped Arianna off I had him tell her that I'd be working late and wouldn't make it for dinner. He said my mother was very disappinted. I called to explain about working late and she said she had ordered a cake and everything - the whole 9 yards. So I told her.

She's happy for me. Don't know why I was hiding it.

Here's a picture of me from this morning. I need a record of what I looked like when I started the diet. It will be fun to see how I look when its all done. I hope to post pictures as I go along too!


No comments: