Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 2

Ok, today was worse, but not horribly so.

I only wanted to knaw on a pencil twice and it had more to do with the fact that I'm bored with my current project here at work.

My stomach hurts... I wonder if thats from the lack of food? It's actually painful to stretch my midsection. 3 PM can't come quick enough, thats when I get another 8 oz. shake.

This whole 'less than 1000 calories' a day thing is for the birds, today. At the end of the week I'll be loving it... hopefully.

I called my orthopedic surgeon today - to schedule an appointment. I have chronic compartment syndrome in both my legs (its a genetic thing I guess) and still need surgery on my left leg. I went for a walk at lunch, to get my mind off how hungry I was, and was limping by the time I got home... I need relief. So the appointment is on the 7th and I hope to have surgery by the end of June.

No comments: